Turn your sheets into email lists with the Bulk Email Finder.
Your file should be in a .CSV or .TXT format and has to contain the following mandatory columns:
Name: First name and last name columns; or one full name column.
Domain or Company name: The website or name of the company.
Step 1 Upload your CSV file
- Create a New Task on the Bulk Finder page.
- Check the box “Included” if your file has a header.
- Select your destination list. You can either choose a pre-existing list or create a new one.
- Upload your CSV file.
- Hit “Review CSV”
Step 2: Map fields
To ensure compatibility between the original file and your destination list, you will be asked to match the fields on your CSV to those on your Skrapp list.
- Head to each field and choose which item matches it from the drop-down menu.
- If an item is irrelevant, or if you would like to exclude it, check the box “Skip Column”.
- Click on “Launch”.
Step 3: Launch
Once the upload is complete, head to your newly created/updated list to find the results.
Question? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.